Titan Attacks!
50%
Ultron
No votes

Total votes: 2
bloodcrow

Puppy Games bundle and why you need it NOW

Post by bloodcrow » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Steam currently has a sale for all four of Puppy Games titles on sale for $7.49.

If you are not familiar with Puppy Games, they are a small UK developer that specializes in retro gaming with a modern feel and innovative features.

Their (arguably) flagship title, Revenge of the Titans is their take on an RTS game. Although not a retro game, per se, it does hearken to a simpler type of RTS. I am personally not a fan of RTS', but Revenge of the Titans is almost unbearably cute and will tax your nerves and force you to think about how to invest and research.

Each of their games are simple, fun to play, adorably cute, challenging and even as recent as a few days ago, they still update and patch all of their titles.

I am a passionate fan of Puppy Games and when they publish a new title, i will buy it without considering reviews first- and i can think of no higher praise than that. If you like retro games, independent games and/or games that are both highly stylized and entertaining, you cannot go wrong with this bundle.
Yeah, but then your face was there and I shot it. -Parasyte
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to touch your butt. - Pablo the Flying Macho Penis
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Re: Puppy Games bundle and why you need it NOW

Post by Ian7 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:42 pm

FUCK I WANT THIS. I loved Revenge of the titans and have all that other shit on my wishlist.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
marbear

Re: Puppy Games bundle and why you need it NOW

Post by marbear » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm

not enough puppies ._.
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."