What was your first anime ?

discussions on the Japanese art form (note: no hentai!)
ZIGGO

Re: What was your first anime ?

Post by ZIGGO » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:31 am

Pentagram.J2 wrote:Cowboy Bebop.

Was too young to understand it and should probably go back and watch it again, but the first anime's I ever really got into were Ranma 1/2 and Hellsing

Dude if you haven't watched Bebop since you were little and don't remember it.... GO FUCKING RE-WATCH IT NOW BITCH!

For me it was, TRIGUN! Fucking hell yes I remember barely being able to stay awake to watch it at like 11:30pm back when I was in 6th grade. Sooo Amazing, I remember falling asleep on the couch at midnight right when it was over because I was too tired to walk upstairs.

Also watch this!
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:35 am

ZIGGO wrote:
Pentagram.J2 wrote:Cowboy Bebop.

Was too young to understand it and should probably go back and watch it again, but the first anime's I ever really got into were Ranma 1/2 and Hellsing

Dude if you haven't watched Bebop since you were little and don't remember it.... GO FUCKING RE-WATCH IT NOW BITCH!

For me it was, TRIGUN! Fucking hell yes I remember barely being able to stay awake to watch it at like 11:30pm back when I was in 6th grade. Sooo Amazing, I remember falling asleep on the couch at midnight right when it was over because I was too tired to walk upstairs.

Also watch this!
Fuck I just spent an hour watching old toonami bumps
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Ranma 1/2

:oops: It was fucking cringe with the love triangles and tsundere shit
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."