Hello

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
drizzt.noob

Hello

Post by drizzt.noob » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:26 am

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say I stumbled across your server tonight, had a lot of fun, great atmosphere. Look forward to seeing you all in the future!
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: Hello

Post by A Ninja » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 am

Glad you enjoyed it man, next time you're here you should sign up for a free reserved slot (no strings attached), all you need to do is post your steam ID and a funny picture in this thread here
http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=185&t=48501

We play plenty of other games too if you're interested in things like Dota 2 or L4D2
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 am

A Ninja wrote:Glad you enjoyed it man, next time you're here you should sign up for a free reserved slot (no strings attached), all you need to do is post your steam ID and a funny picture in this thread here

We play plenty of other games too if you're interested in things like Dota 2 or L4D2
Yeah we play a lot of L4D2
Don't we Ninja

yeah don't we

Huh

huh

fuckin play with us for once
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Please
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay. Ninja is EVIL just so you know.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Nice to meet you, I guess.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Ah, nostalgia.

Hello, and welcome to joe.to, where you can meet new people to help you do things in games, and get a fun server to play on.

See ya on the servers and such.
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Welcome n_n
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Lexiprawn
Zookeeper and Conductor of Prose

Post by Lexiprawn » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:44 am

Take your shoes off before you track mud.
Haymakers9th

Post by Haymakers9th » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:13 am

this is my favorite gaming community on the citadel

but really, if you're interested in sticking around you'll meet some cool people.
Steam
GW2: Haymaker.8924 (Tinthundered, Encoelia)
stickbeast wrote: However many dicks she can manage to fit in her mouth in a year really isn't any of your business and you shouldn't judge her for it.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 am

Neelpos wrote:
A Ninja wrote:Glad you enjoyed it man, next time you're here you should sign up for a free reserved slot (no strings attached), all you need to do is post your steam ID and a funny picture in this thread here

Don't we Ninja

yeah don't we

Huh

huh

Mobas ain't my cup of tea.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Cheddars

Post by Cheddars » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:26 pm

A Ninja wrote:
Neelpos wrote:

Don't we Ninja

yeah don't we

Huh

huh

Please tell me you're joking.
Tokengekko

Post by Tokengekko » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Cheddars wrote:
A Ninja wrote:
Neelpos wrote:

Don't we Ninja

yeah don't we

Huh

huh

Please tell me you're joking.
Cause like L4d2 is the best moba ever!
MegapiemanPHD

Post by MegapiemanPHD » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:19 pm

J2 has a L4D2 server 8O
Mysteries abound.
And all the girlies say i'm pretty fly (for a white pie)
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:46 pm

MegapiemanPHD wrote:

J2 has a L4D2 server 8O
Mysteries abound.
Its a well kept secret club that you can only enter by getting spammed with invites from Neelpos/Archer
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy