DREAMHACK CLUJNAPOCA 2015

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

DREAMHACK CLUJNAPOCA 2015

Post by Ian7 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:35 pm

My pick is Luminosity as the sleeper but ofcourse fnatic as the favorite.
I thought NIP might have a good chance till they laid an effing egg this morning. Also VP looking strong. And TSM will per usual choke late in the tourney.
So far I haven't gotten a drop. If anyone gets a souvenir case give it to me.

DISCUSS
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: DREAMHACK CLUJNAPOCA 2015

Post by Neelpos » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:55 pm

All aboard the Scream train choo choo one way ticket to the quarterfinals for Titan coming up. I'm sorry Cloud9 we lost your ticket, shame with you being "best team NA" and all that.

Also can't access steamcommunity at work so I have no odea if I got a case drop, but I'll know in half an hour cause gettin off early for a doctors appointment ayy. Fingers crossed, they played Cobblestone every damn game, dream come true for case drops.

Edit: didn't get shit, damn.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Neelpos wrote:Also can't access steamcommunity at work
Dude the mobile app you can now check if you got new items under the notifications tabs????
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:44 pm

You're assuming my work has cell coverage in any place but the deck in a separate building.

Malibu ironically has pretty spotty cell coverage.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Bao

Post by Bao » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:57 pm

One time I got into a random matchmaking game with Edward from Na'Vi and from my ignorance thought he was some douchebag who paid a lot for skins.

I saw him do shit like throw nades at the tiniest edges off walls and shit like that and just thought to myself "what a god damn neckbeard virgin" thinking he was some dude who just poured endless hours playing dust2.

It wasn't until I had left the game that I realized the reason everyone was sucking his dick (and the reason he had Pick 'Em skins).... was because he was a fucking pro player that in my infinite hubris I had mentally insulted.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:22 pm

They are all equally good, i hope they all have funzzies
.....um whats a NIP?
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Jesus christ I am so glad I didn't put $40 down on Fnatic vs. Luminosity, it was supposed to be an easy win and an easy $10 and then boom, the #1 team in the world drops the friggin ball against a second rate team, they pulled a god damn Cloud9. It's even more hilarious that now them and Cloud9 have to play to simply not get knocked out of the tournament, so you have the team that lost to LG just now against their rivals, the team that lost to Kinguin as ESL One.

Friggin Best of 1's, man. Hilarious.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Ian7 wrote:My pick is Luminosity as the sleeper
CALLED IT
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Well they're the team with the best underdog win record, unlike Cloud9 who has the worst overdog loss record. Just didn't expect those cheeky Brazilians to take down Fnatic like that.

Aint single elimination though, so VP is gonna get shat on for that quarterfinal slot.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:28 am

fnatic just lost. anything is possible
ALSO LUMINOSITY ON AT 11 HUEEEE
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:48 pm

And G2 took out VP.

G2, EnVyUs and NiP in the semis, with the last slot going to Na'Vi or Luminosity.

Should be pretty obvious that EnVyUs is going to take it all the way, but this semifinals bracket is getting SUPER unusual.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Thank you!