The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
User avatar
TrueNightWolf
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by TrueNightWolf » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:29 pm

I'm not apart of your system. I'm my own entity. Just ask my older brother. He'll tell you how tough I am!
SurNim wrote:CUT MY LIFE
I > NT > O
Why.j2 wrote:Pieces.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3948
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:30 pm

SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8457
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Wait, i was reading that ,and there is strong evidence for a Russian interference with the election.
That paper even said that Russia has being tainting with american elections in one way or another since the 1960's.
Weren't you on the wrong side of the argument, saying there was not and trump got spied on unfairly?
So what is it nightwolf??
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11442
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by mbaxter » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:51 pm

It also proves that the Nunes memo was full of shit.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3948
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:49 pm

There is still more, just sharing.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9027
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by KoD » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Now the tapes ....
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11442
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by mbaxter » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:34 pm

KoD wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Now the tapes ....
Lordy!
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3948
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:56 am

Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:08 pm
otterfiend wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:36 pm
Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:14 pm
You have a point there Grndslmhttr3.
I don't know if you taking an obvious attempt at making fun of you as support to your claim is a really oblivious way of life, or you're living in the year 4000 right now
I know. Just not giving shits. Also RR gonna be impeached soon, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.


Just to be clear RR is Rod Rosenstein. Just a reminder at what I said.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
TrueNightWolf
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by TrueNightWolf » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Unlike you guys, who listen to stupid things like facts and logic, I listen to my gut. Right now it's telling me it's hungry... for justice. Also food. Can anybody lend me a 20?
SurNim wrote:CUT MY LIFE
I > NT > O
Why.j2 wrote:Pieces.
Image
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11442
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by mbaxter » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:12 pm

Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:56 am
Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:08 pm
otterfiend wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:36 pm
Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:14 pm
You have a point there Grndslmhttr3.
I don't know if you taking an obvious attempt at making fun of you as support to your claim is a really oblivious way of life, or you're living in the year 4000 right now
I know. Just not giving shits. Also RR gonna be impeached soon, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.


Just to be clear RR is Rod Rosenstein. Just a reminder at what I said.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics ... index.html
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3948
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:11 am

SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
otterfiend
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by otterfiend » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:23 pm

The guy who sold us out to wiki-leaks (site that tried to sell America out to Russia) is arrested for leaking info? shocking
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9027
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by KoD » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:18 pm

20? Nah I'll give u 3.50 tho
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3948
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Seeding more info for gen. public to wake up. Directly from gov. Couple steps ahead but its good.

https://twitter.com/SpaceCorpsUS/status ... 82433?s=19
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8457
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:33 am

Nightwolf wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:30 pm
Seeding more info for gen. public to wake up. Directly from gov. Couple steps ahead but its good.

https://twitter.com/SpaceCorpsUS/status ... 82433?s=19
What does this have anything to do with the arrests?
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Post Reply