The Arrests are Coming...

Some gaming news gets moved from here to the forum above
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:59 am



Yyyyep.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Yatta!
Oh deer
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:18 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Yatta! » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 am

Nightwolf, you think reality is real?
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Isn't real derived from reality? What are you trying to get to Yatta?

Also now that Justice K is in we will see the FISA redactions.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by narwal » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Do you sincerely think that every other source that contradicts what you believe is a conspiracy by "the MSM"?

Do you not think that there's other explanations for these things? Genuinely curious

Follow up questions:

To play Devil's advocate, how do you know that you aren't being manipulated by the powerful of this country to support/be complacent in the face of a party that will only empower itself and leave YOU on the wayside?

If Trump is this paragon or champion of the truth, why does he lie so frequently?

Here's a source on Trump's lies, by the way: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... edirect=on

(and that's just the first hundred days)
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 pm

narwal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm
Do you sincerely think that every other source that contradicts what you believe is a conspiracy by "the MSM"?
No, I check if they have been truthful, or if they have lied, or if they are biased to some entity like a person, corporation, etc. If they have been then I start to give them credibility.
narwal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm
Do you not think that there's other explanations for these things? Genuinely curious
Yes, but also keep in mind that there is an actual thing called Operation Mockingbird, which still continues to this day. Why people ignore these facts puzzle me.
narwal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm
Follow up questions:

To play Devil's advocate, how do you know that you aren't being manipulated by the powerful of this country to support/be complacent in the face of a party that will only empower itself and leave YOU on the wayside?
I don't, I always question everything and see what makes sense what doesn't who has been lying who hasn't what has been manipulated, what hasn't, etc.
narwal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm
If Trump is this paragon or champion of the truth, why does he lie so frequently?


Here's a source on Trump's lies, by the way: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... edirect=on

(and that's just the first hundred days)
Remember what I said about source and credibility, Washington Post has been known to be biased against Trump, how can you take their story as truth?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
marbear
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Location: vermont

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by marbear » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:32 am

Nightwolf wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:26 pm
narwal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm
If Trump is this paragon or champion of the truth, why does he lie so frequently?


Here's a source on Trump's lies, by the way: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... edirect=on

(and that's just the first hundred days)
Remember what I said about source and credibility, Washington Post has been known to be biased against Trump, how can you take their story as truth?
Nightwolf, not to sound like an asshole, but did you actually read the Washinton Post's fact-checker? The claims that he makes are repeatedly proven false by multiple sources. You can take likely all of the facts that the WaPo is citing to confirm for yourself, with no evidence proving the contrary.

For example, at the most basic level, his 'buy American, hire American' is shit he doesn't even believe in. WaPo's claim: Trump now calls for Americans to “buy American, hire American.” But this is misleading. Trump has a long history of outsourcing a variety of his own products. The Fact Checker has counted a total of 12 countries where Trump products were manufactured (China, the Netherlands, Mexico, India, Turkey, Slovenia, Honduras, Germany, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam and South Korea).

Look for yourself and see that he and his family continuously outsource products. I mean seriously I've seen with my own eyes Ivanka Trump's shoes and clothes have a tag made from another country. It's just a rally topic to get people going. How can anyone trust a guy who doesn't, at the absolute bare minimum, practice what he preaches?

As someone who studied journalism in college, and has recently worked for a local newspaper, I can tell you that I'm a firm believer in 'If your mother says she loves you, check it out' — but even the clearly biased Fox News has refuted some of his claims. If you don't believe the Washington Post — whatever. But it's important to then prove their claims false for yourself with evidence that is truly verifiable, not just other sources telling you what is factual. Not to mention that just because you perceive a newspaper as biased, it does not mean that they are factually incorrect, and just because you perceive a source to be unbiased, it doesn't mean that they're not.

I know that this likely won't make a difference to you, but it is very surprising to me that you'd be willing to believe an unverifiable group that puts out YouTube videos vs. analyzing the actual words that are coming out of these politician's mouths.
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:23 pm

I did look into it but I didn't actually read the whole thing, for instance who has time read all those tweets? My other question who claims to be the authority in facts? It almost seems like this is true because we (Fact Checker > Washington Post) says so.

If what you say is true could it be that he was trying to get the US economy going by encouraging people to purchase US goods?

Interestingly enough I'm having trouble opening that page again. Prior I had no trouble, never the less the reason I distrust WP in this is because of this video.



Now, if you choose to ignore that video that's fine by me but this has more evidence to dissuade WP's credibility when it comes to Trump. For a newspaper credibility means everything, if not how do you know that what they say is truth? As of yet nobody has answered this question, this speaks loudly to me.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by narwal » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:21 am

I knew you were going to make a shot at WaPo, and I get that to an extent, but all of those were direct quotations from the guy that you can find anywhere bruv

Just used that article for convenience since they were all in one place ya feel

Also you dodged my question heavy, what's up with that huh
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:45 pm

narwal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:21 am
I knew you were going to make a shot at WaPo, and I get that to an extent, but all of those were direct quotations from the guy that you can find anywhere bruv
I'm not taking a shot at anything, I'm being factual. They are biased when it comes to Trump, now if you wish to believe them when they are doing an article on Trump, that's on you.
narwal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:21 am
Just used that article for convenience since they were all in one place ya feel
I get ya. Which is nice but like I asked previously who is this Fact Checker thing? What is their source? Who funds them? Do they have an agenda? Those are the questions that I ask.
narwal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:21 am
Also you dodged my question heavy, what's up with that huh
If I missed a question, I am sorry. If you look at my posts I try to answer every one you asked. Could you point me in the one you wish for me to answer?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8475
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:44 am

Image
Reading a nightwolf post be all like
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by narwal » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:27 pm

narwal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm
If Trump is this paragon or champion of the truth, why does he lie so frequently?
Here's my question, written very clearly and I'm certain you've read it and acknowledged it and ignored it. Unless you're making the claim that he has never lied, and that the "MSM" has invented all of those lies... in which case, you are truly lost.

Also funny that you mention "who has time to read all those tweets?" and then redirect to something else again. You are obsessed with the truth but turn a blind eye to lying and propaganda on social media because "who has time to read all those tweets?". Fascinating.

These things aren't even in question. You can compare anything said here to just about any source or public record and see that he is lying. You can even compare it to his own word, which often contradicts itself. For example his now-redacted claim that climate change is a hoax.

I'll separate my next question for visibility, as you might not actually be reading these posts:

Do you believe this too? Do you believe that climate change is a hoax, and do you believe that all the evidence that says otherwise is a fabrication of "the MSM" and "the Deep State"?
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:30 pm

narwal wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:27 pm
narwal wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm
If Trump is this paragon or champion of the truth, why does he lie so frequently?
Here's my question, written very clearly and I'm certain you've read it and acknowledged it and ignored it. Unless you're making the claim that he has never lied, and that the "MSM" has invented all of those lies... in which case, you are truly lost.

Also funny that you mention "who has time to read all those tweets?" and then redirect to something else again. You are obsessed with the truth but turn a blind eye to lying and propaganda on social media because "who has time to read all those tweets?". Fascinating.

These things aren't even in question. You can compare anything said here to just about any source or public record and see that he is lying. You can even compare it to his own word, which often contradicts itself. For example his now-redacted claim that climate change is a hoax.

I'll separate my next question for visibility, as you might not actually be reading these posts:

Do you believe this too? Do you believe that climate change is a hoax, and do you believe that all the evidence that says otherwise is a fabrication of "the MSM" and "the Deep State"?
In all of my messages, when did I ever claim Trump is this paragon or champion of the truth? Feel free to look, I'll wait. Reason I read it and bypassed it then forgot about it, was it was an incorrect assumption on your behalf. Do I think he infallable champion of good and everything? No. There are some things he has done in the past that I am not proud of or liked. Then, you have all of these new assumptions of why I forgot this one question. Fascinating. You seem like you already have all the answers about me, don't you.

I agree with him on the Climate Change. I've spoken to Baxter on it and have shown him my evidence for it. If you wish to know we can discuss it in another thread because we seem to be veering off topic.

You already seem to believe everything he says is a lie, and it seems that you believe me to be a fool who follows him on everything, which is wrong. You better check yourself on how you think of things, this is called Manipulation.

A great example of MSM. Believe it or not, that again, is on you.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by narwal » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:45 am

Alright cool I've learned what I need to here
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 3976
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:19 pm



Lol, caught in a lie now is trying to investigating Vertias. :awesome:
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8475
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: The Arrests are Coming...

Post by Django » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:45 pm

what does that have to do with anything?
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Post Reply