Um, hey.

website, forums, mumble, irc - anything related to anything related to joe.to
timtoborne

Um, hey.

Post by timtoborne » Tue May 22, 2018 5:41 am

Been a long while since I've been online. Not sure if any of you remember me, and if you do it's probably for being an obnoxious teenager who thought he was funnier than he actually was. Now I'm just a perpetually exhausted 20 year old who is barely able to get out of bed most days.

Just wanted to apologize, because for some reason I was compelled to come back here... and then I looked a few of my old posts and instantly wished I hadn't.

Most of them are fine, but the ones that aren't... eesh, I'm sorry you lot had to deal with that.

If I see you all on, I may jump in, but a combination of anxiety and depression are always a barrier to interacting with people. Even typing this to a largely unpopulated group is a challenge.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't do much but play games, and look for jobs anymore. I go by Linear in most circles now, in an attempt to distance myself from the "timtoborne" username. Linear is basically my actual name at this point, but still, I'll respond to tim for you lot.

My steam name is BLU_Collar, my PSN is LinearSpixx, so on the off chance anyone DOES want to play something, my info is there.

Um, yeah. I'll probably check this site once a month or something, unless it suddenly gets an increase in traffic.

If you don't remember me, please just call me Linear, and please do not look at the cringe in my post history. If you do remember, I apologize for the annoyance I undoubtedly caused you.

Have a lovely day, people of Joe.to. And even if the community here is never booming again, I will treasure the time I spent playing on j4, as they are my fondest memories of tf2.
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Re: Um, hey.

Post by Eviltechie » Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 am

Come join us on Discord! That's where most of the activity is these days.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue May 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Yeah, people are still active there plus if you have that anxiety with people, communicating rather than withrawing always brings positive results.
It's mostly in your mind, people are less judgmental than you think, specially out there.

You might think your post sucked ,but if you study the history of j2 post, it's the older members (pre-tf2) who take the gold on cringe worthy threads and most of those guys turned out fine, so dont be to harsh on your self.
We got ya homie, don't even trip.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 am

Django wrote:most of those guys turned out fine
Nah I suck.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 am

Neelpos wrote:
Nah I suck.
I REALLY SUCK :sadasfuck:
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Wed May 23, 2018 6:50 pm

I meant those who joined before tf2 circa 2008
There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of men for those of us who joined afterwards
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Fri May 25, 2018 9:30 pm

I got banned pretty fast after joining these forums in the early 2000s ... i joined because i got banned from the servers for being a pre-teen dweeb.

It's no sweat. We all look back on these times and feel a bit of cringe.. but nobody here holds it against anyone. We've all been there.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Fri May 25, 2018 9:32 pm

Ian7 wrote:
Neelpos wrote:
Nah I suck.
I REALLY SUCK :sadasfuck:
I turned out pretty awesome.

Django