Christmas music in all your favorite retail establishments!
Err, I mean, gift giving. Yeah, that.
Now in the spirit of gift giving we're going to have an event both beloved and despised in offices across the country! A Secret Santa!
If you want to be a part of the "festivities" all you have to do is:
1. Leave a comment here with a link to your Steam account by December 22nd!
2. Update your wishlist on Steam, nobody wants to buy you a game you wanted three years ago and forgot about.
3. Lastly, please also include one compliment for a j2er of your choice. This isn't mandatory but do it anyway because it's nice to be nice.
Really easy, right? Now for the hard part.
When I have super scientifically organized all the names and ensured everyone has a partner you must go to their steam profile and:
1. Spend at least $10 on a game (or games, we won't complain) for your buddy. I know it's only one point but it looks official, okay
Same rules apply as last year, don't buy a $10 game on sale and call it good. You have to lighten your wallet/bank account by $10 minimum!
If you want to send your gift early that's fine, we get it, some of us are impatient or just won't be available to give a gift on the day of. Just please ensure all gifts are given the 25th at the very latest.
One very quick last minute edit, BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR PROFILE PUBLIC! That way your Santa can see your wishlist even if you aren't friends. Furthermore, Do not add your buddy on Steam until the 25th if you aren't friends already! We don't want to give away the surprise now, do we?
- Boob Cloob: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thebassclef/
- Sandy Hubby: https://steamcommunity.com/id/rahnhawk
- The 7th Ian: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ian7j2
- Post Malone: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thatguymalone/
- Scorffee: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ScruffyJ2
- Temperature: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tempsol/
- Evil Walrus: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IAmTheEvilWalrus/
- Ayyy-dan: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aidanj2
- Tim Allen