Oh god the sun burns, it BURNS. So lets meetup underground. UNDERGROUND J2 MEETUP

"such is life" - real life: yours, preferably
stabbyclaus

Oh god the sun burns, it BURNS. So lets meetup underground. UNDERGROUND J2 MEETUP

Post by stabbyclaus » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 am

Jeez, it's been three years since I talked games here on the forums and 2 years since my last post linking the discord channel. Hi.

So, we are doing a meetup for sidecutter and fufu's birthday weekend. It'll be in Lexington, KY on September 19th and at Mammoth Cave National Park September 20th/21st. We booked a house, it's gonna be radtacular. It'll be a lot of fun but it's strictly invite only. If you can be in Bowling Green, KY that weekend.. Email me here: bvandenbroeck [at} gmail.com We will then shoot you an invite assuming you are worthy.

Just don't PM me if you actually want to go. I'll talk about it on the discord but felt it was somewhat obligatory to post here too. You know, for old time sake n' stuff.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Re: Oh god the sun burns, it BURNS. So lets meetup underground. UNDERGROUND J2 MEETUP

Post by KoD » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm

sidewho?