Apology

Kewlade71

Apology

Post by Kewlade71 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 pm

First things first, I will most likely sound really stupid and pathetic writing this. But without further ado, I'll get into it.

I would like to apologize to the joe.to admins, residents of J2, and anybody else I was being an asshole to. I know I have apologized before, but this time I really mean it. Really. You are just going to have to believe me on this one. I have talked to Ingfire and have agreed to return all of the stolen items. I am begging for an unban in return. I realize I have been given chances before, and have blown them. For this reason I understand if an unban is not possible. I do NOT expect to be allowed back in the city, but I just want to be allowed on the server. Once again I sincerely apologize to everyone for my behaviour and I am begging for forgiveness, and to be allowed back on the server. I promise, nothing like what happened in the past will happen again. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread, and I hope to be on the server once again. If not, I understand.

- Kewlade71
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: Apology

Post by A Ninja » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Ingfire

Post by Ingfire » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Finkle this thread is his apology to the j2 community, not an official unban request. If it were in the Unban forum, none of us non-admins could express our opinions =]
{}mbaxter :: But can I see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
{}Neelpos :: They're dusted with cocaine.

{}GLaDOS :: Look at you, flying majestically through the air like an eagle...piloting a blimp.

A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Kewlade71 wrote:
I do NOT expect to be allowed back in the city, but I just want to be allowed on the server. Once again I sincerely apologize to everyone for my behaviour and I am begging for forgiveness, and to be allowed back on the server.

- Kewlade71
Actually it is an unban request, considering he is asking to be let back on the server.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

It is both.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Wolsk wrote:It is both.
Thanks for your input brah.
Josh43558

Post by Josh43558 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Well if he gets unbanned from the server then we should unban him from the city too I think. And then we can crush his soul if he messes up.
Magnus: This questionnaire is invalid as there is no comedy option. Please revise and resubmit for approval.
King_Fluffy: They're all minecraft servers, they're all comedy options.
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 am

Or he's lying.

:)
Josh43558

Post by Josh43558 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:05 am

At which point we will not allow any x-rayers in the city ever again. Even ones that say sorry.
Magnus: This questionnaire is invalid as there is no comedy option. Please revise and resubmit for approval.
King_Fluffy: They're all minecraft servers, they're all comedy options.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Post by Eviltechie » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 am

No. Absolutely not.

Hacking. Threats against the server. Trying to put Ingfire up to pleading your case after you stole his stuff.

No.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 am

Josh43558 wrote:At which point we will not allow any x-rayers in the city ever again. Even ones that say sorry.
Since when do you allow xray users into the city, or even on the server?
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:07 am

Velocityshot.

We'd prefer to rehabilitate users who do wrong than shun them forever. That's what makes j2 a very forgiving community.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer

Post by A Ninja » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:20 am

Eviltechie wrote:No. Absolutely not.

Hacking. Threats against the server. Trying to put Ingfire up to pleading your case after you stole his stuff.

No.
Eviltechie begs to disagree, Ikri.
Platty
Bathtub Meth Sold Here!
<font color=#BF8000>Bathtub Meth Sold Here!</font>

Post by Platty » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:20 am

This thread = Bullshit. Trying to be sympathetic when you were a complete ass to begin with is just stupid. I'm not even going to bother saying "Nice try." In an earlier post you said you only aimed your anger toward high officials, you didn't, mine and a friends house was burnt, no doubt it was you seeing as how you burnt other things down.

I'm done, others can give their input now.
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:28 am

@Kewlade71: You can submit your unban request in the unban request forum. :)

Include your reasons for hacking and ban evasion.